The real estate closing process can seem daunting to any homebuyer or seller. Partner with our family-owned real estate law firm to put your mind at ease. The Sharkey Law Firm, PLLC has been working in real estate law since 2014. If you are considering purchasing, selling or refinancing your home anywhere in Mecklenburg, Union, or any of the surrounding counties in North Carolina, let us help you ensure the purchase is trouble-free. We have office in Indian Trail, NC.
When possible, we can also meet you where you are to get the job done, we are where we need to be for you.
Before closing a real estate transaction, you can depend on us to:
- Communicate and Partner with your Real Estate agent to work together for you.
- Review the property title and resolve title issues
- Communicate with you effectively.
- Work tirelessly with your lender to ensure a timely closing.
- Ensure we interface with your HOA to have the ownership properly transferred to you.
- Prepare your closing documents
At the real estate closing:
- We will take the time to explain what all the documents mean.
- Notarize all documents where required.
- Transmit documents to your lender.
- Record the required documents to finalize your Real Estate transaction.
Make the real estate closing process easy by trusting our team with every detail. Contact The Sharkey Law Firm today to work with a real estate lawyer in Indian Trail and all surrounding communities.